Sunday, January 29, 2012

Ranch Potatoes

Ingredients:
8 large red potatoes (I used regular ones)
1 cup ranch salad dressing
1 cup sour cream
1 cup Cheddar Cheese
1/4 cup crumbled bacon
1 tsp salt (I put it in my water when I boiled the potatoes)

Preheat oven to 350.  Cut potatoes into quarters.  Place in a large saucepan. Cover with water.  Bring to a boil over high heat.  Cook until tender, about 8 mins, drain well.  Combine ranch, sour cream, 1/2 cup of Cheddar cheese, and bacon.  Add potatoes and salt; stir well.  Spoon potatoes and bacon mixture into a medium baking dish.  Top with remaining cheese.  Bake potatoes until bubbly, about 20 mins.

You can add 1/4 cup of green onions to the mixture.  I sprinkled chives on top.

Recipe from Easy Everyday Cooking.

No comments:

Post a Comment